Menstrual like cramping that goes into my back

I am 17 weeks pregnant. Since this morning, I have been getting pretty strong cramps, on and off, that feel like my period. Has anyone else ever gotton this, this late in pregnancy? I know with my first, I had mild cramping in the beginning, but never after 10 weeks or so. Please let me know. Thanks!

smzuzu

Asked by smzuzu at 2:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctor.

I had strong, menstrual like cramps at 33 weeks, and I was in pre-term labor.

Please call your doctor and go get checked out. Its better to be safe than sorry.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If these pains are consistant even when you lay down and rest, I would be concerned. Other wise it's probably your body telling you that you need to take it easy. If these persist I would go see your doctor.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 2:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Ok, I am already on ber rest for threatened miscarriages, so I am taking it easy. I will cal my doc. Thanks ladies!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 2:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009