What graduation gifts

have you gotten so far? My neice is 18 not sure what to get her. What do you think would be great?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• I make these for grads.  If you're interested, pm me and I'll give you the link to how to make them yourself.  Girls love them more than the guys.

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 2:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If she has an iPod an iTunes gift card is awesome! And you don't have to spend a ton of money on them. You can get them at any Walmart. Or heck, a gift card to anywhere. Just ask her mom what she is into, they make a gift card for everything now. And at 18 cash was always an awesome gift to me. Hey, wait, it still is!!! hahaha
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 1:58 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Gift cards are nice you know teens then the can get what they want.
    MaMaUrsidae

Answer by MaMaUrsidae at 12:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Honestly, money was the best gift I got from people when I graduated. Money gifts helped me pay for my laptop! Also, gift cards to places like Pier One Imports, Ikea, or Bed Bath and Beyond are great because they let the grad pick out furniture and accessories for their dorm.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:27 AM on Jun. 15, 2009