Did you see Obamas speech?

He has now decided we need to do what Nancy Pelosi said she would do when the Dems took over in 2006. Do you remember PayGo?
Nancy never did it but now Obama says we must start using PayGo. OK I agreed with Nancy and I agree with Obama but now that he has dug is trillions in debt how is he going to pay for his fantasy programs like cap and trade and healthcare reform that will cost trillions on their own? I guess he will have no choice but to come to me and you for the money. Sorry Obamanites. If he really does this (which is doubtful) your taxes are going up, your food prices are going up, gas and energy products are going up and you will feel it. But that ok, right?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Link to the speech please.
    Anonymous

• I heard the speech and that is what is going to happen as far as taxes go anyway because someone has to pay all this massive debt which is larger than all the presidents from Washington to Bush COMBINED!
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• where did people think that he was going to get the money after he spent it. it has to come from some where and the American people get to foot the bill even though they get no say in how the money is spent or how much to spend.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Sure we are made of money right? Hey if he succeeds the country as a whole will be dependant on govy because no one will have money or be able to pay for anything and there will be no jobs.That is what they want all along. For us to be their little meat puppets.

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:38 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I try so hard to listen to everything that he has to say, but I just get so angry, I have to turn him off. I just know that we are going to pay through the nose for all of his "change". In this economy, I just can't fathom putting a greater financial burden on Americans.

ProudTexan71

Answer by ProudTexan71 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• No when I see his face I Turn The Channel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2009