Sex after baby

Anyone else have a hard time getting into sex after they had a baby and when you do is it harder to get off? Once we start I'm ok but I'm getting off less and if he didn't ask for it I don't know that we would have it at all. It is getting better but I'm not sure if I will ever get my sex drive back and it has been 4 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• This is common. It has only been four months for you and if you think about how much more you are doing now with an infant around you are probably overly tired. It is very hard to be arroused when you are constantly changing diapers and waking up all hours of the night for a new baby. Don't stress too much about it. It happened to me too and I am just now starting to enjoy it again and my youngest is two.
    vchristineg

Answer by vchristineg at 3:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• no, i was all for it...waiting the six week swas so hard....oh you have no idea....but i hear alot of new moms feel tired and overwhelmed, just give it time
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009