how can you get a sright answer about autism

my son has went to doctors since he was about 12month and i have got all answers but none the same and has said to have autism than not so what doctor can answer you

melissakay234

Asked by melissakay234 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• Nope b/c they dont' know what causes it and there's many different forms
    Anonymous

• He's too young. They usually don't start showing signs until about three. The behavioral things start, making it easier to distinguish. Autism is a cunning and baffling disorder that has yet to be completly figured out.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• so i wander how are you to get treated if their know disionis of aperson
    melissakay234

Answer by melissakay234 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You should probably see a nuerologist specializing in autism....he/she will evaluate the child.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i know my son is know six and is now only getting some more testing done it a shame though that it has to be years before they do anything what should be done until than ? what doyou think about how allthis goes about?
    melissakay234

Answer by melissakay234 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I do a lot of research on autism and what can be done naturally to combat its symptoms if you are interested in any of this email me with your question or interest in Autism.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 3:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009