G Diapers?

We are going to be going on vacation next month. I normally cloth diaper, but I don't want to spend 3 hours every other day of my vacation at a laundromat. I am going to get the G Diapers, but what I want to know is if they will work with the covers that I have now for my cloth diapers, or is there something different about G Diaper covers that I need to buy those too?

carlye828

Asked by carlye828 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No clue we only use cloth. Maybe ask the gDipe group?
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 2:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It depends on what type of covers you have. Personally what I did when vacationing was use my fast drying prefolds and I washed the pee ones in the sink immediately and hung them to dry over the shower. The poop ones got rinsed in the toilet, but once in the middle of the 10 day trip I washed all of them.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 2:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I used g diapers on our vacation. The covers are OK, they have a plastic insert inside them and then flushable inserts that you can use. You could just get the flushable liners and do pretty good with your own covers. They have starter kits that give you 2 g-pants and the inserts. I like them, anyways! Enjoy your trip.
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009