Severe cramping that only lasts like a min or two?

Hi everyone! I am 6 weeks, 6 days pregnant and just yesterday I had this severe cramp that went down my back to my lower stomache and down my legs. It only lasted for about a minute or two but was just wondering if everything is okay. It has happened twice today. I have read online and in books about lower back but nothing about lower abdomen & upper thighs. Thanks everyone for your help. I thought about making a dr. appoint but I am sure I am just over thinking all of this but your help is very appreciated!

Ash044

Asked by Ash044 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• around that early in pregnancy I had killer cramps that turned out to be trapped gas... if you're worried call your doc.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It's normal, don't point your toes while pregnant either, you'll get really bad charlie horses! It's nerves being played with due to the stretching of the round ligament.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009