i get these REALLY bad pains on my side. went to the Dr once and they said it was a kidney stone trying to pass. went back another time and my Dr says its just stretching but it hurts REALLY bad and its only on my left side? did any1 else go through that?

mom2b111009

Asked by mom2b111009 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did the dr. say if there was blood in your urine?
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I got kidney stones when I was pregnant with my daughter and it was causing lower back pain and also caused me to have contractions. I went to the ER though and they had me lay on my back and put a bed pan under my back or butt, I forget so they could do something down there like see up inside me I believe they was doing an ultrasound, this was in 2007 so I forget some of it. They gave me meds I think or a shot to get rid of it. It was from being out in the heat but I was drinking lots and lots of water all day and gatorade. Sometimes they don't pass, I'd just go to the ER. It's not like u'd have to wait cause they usually send u straight upstairs to Labor/delivery over certain weeks pregnant
    Anonymous

• i get that. Not sure what it is. I am going to ask my doctor. I was wondering also if anyone else had this.
    CrystalBabyyy8

Answer by CrystalBabyyy8 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009