Ok I know its still quite far away BUT...

I'm a single mom. I know Christmas is still far away but I would like to start buying now that way I can get her plenty. She will be 15 months old at christmas. What are some good presents for me to get?? Any great ideas would be really appreciated! Thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• just to get it out of the way, don't go all out. i can almost guarantee she won't remember. a few toys and a couple outfits extra that are age appropriate would be great. i'm not going to tell you how to spend your money.....i didnt have a girl but my son was 18 months around christmas and my parents got him a train table. he's been crazy about choo choo's ever since.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• We got Kayla some of those "Little People" playsets... she loved them... she was 15mo this past Christmas... they are still one of her fave toys to drag out of the toy box. Also, I got her one of those Bounce and Spin Pony interactive toys... It's hillarious to watch her on it.. she just started getting into that one though, he little feet wouldn't touch the ground when I bought it for her... now she gets on it and yells, "rocky, rocky, horse... go, go, rocky, horse" :)
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 12:16 AM on Jun. 10, 2009