I know its still quite far away BUT....

I'm a single mom. I know Christmas is still far away but I would like to start buying now that way I can get her plenty. She will be 15 months old at christmas. What are some good presents for me to get?? Any great ideas would be really appreciated! Thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• yeah its really far. the leap frog games. They have learning activities.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• There are two pull toys that I know of that are fun- one is a popping toy- the child pulls or pushes it and it pops, the other has these little sticks that go around, both are to play lawn mowing or vacuum cleaning and are a hit with toddlers.

Answer by Bmat at 3:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If you go to fisherprice.com I believe you can see what types of toys are popular for each age group. It's been way too long since my girls were that age!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 3:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Christmas is not about gifts. You will be doing more for your daughter by starting a college fund than by buying her toys.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• boxes is all you need LOL! when my s
    kids wehere that age they just wanted to play in the boxes!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i have 3 of baby Christmas clothes these are
    1. 0-3 mon
    2. 9 mon
    3.12 mon

i never wore them i need to give these away if anyone need it let me know
    Anonymous

• rkoloms I'm so glad I didn't have a mother like you. You can have college funds for your child and still let them enjoy presents. Every post I see by you is dreadful. Your poor children.
    Anonymous