Whos going to be or is a "Marie" from "everyone loves raymond"?

im forsure one and going to be.. I can already see it.. U?

i want the best for my two boys.. an i was "that girl" to watch out for, so i know its coming.. hehe

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't think I'll be as crazy as Marie, but I'm gonna be (and already am with my 4 year old) My boys' best friend! I'm with you, I want what's best for my boys too.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• no I wont be, God I hope I wont be lol now I am worried lol. But no, I think that when a mom cant let her boys go it cripples them sometimes. I say this because my mil is a complete wack job and very toxic, and is about to lose her son....
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I watch the show everyday, and I don't think I could meddle THAT much into my children's lives, play favorites, and criticize my children-in-laws. I'm very nurturing and neurotic about cleaning and cooking like she is, though. And my poor DF...JUST like Frank. Geez....
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Well, right now I'm Debra . . . so no, I don't want to be a marie. As of this point, I only have a girl though, so we'll see.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I just said the other day that no woman will ever be good enough for any of my sons....and the person I was telling said his mom said the same thing....and she has anger problems...something to think about for me!! I can see myself turnin into Marie.
    Anonymous