what would you do if you found out your 13yr old girl snuck out of the house and

left her 9 and 11 yr old sisters. to meet up with an 18 yr old boy ( who she knew not be with) and she had sex in the woods. really in the woods and it was not the first time. I found out what happened and I took her to the ER and they did a rape kit (at 13 she can not legally give consent and he is 18) and she had to agree to take the morning after pill and a series of preventative std anitbotics. (nope the moron did not use a condom). We spoke to a police officer and filled a report to press stagittory rape. he pressured her into it. and then he left her in some area she is unfamilar with and some nice lady who keeps an eye on kids in the neighborhood found her and seeing she needed help feed her and called the police, who at that brought her home. I am just so surprised by all this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• He knew what he was doing. 18 yr old boys don't care about anybody but themselves. Meanwhile, who is looking out for her? I say do everything you can. If this were a guy in his 20s it would be seen as pediphile, but since it's an 18 yr old oh they're still teens. Nope, this guy needs to go with girls his own age, that's why we have laws. At 13 they are young and dumb and easily taken advantage of by more experienced boys. Sounds like your little girl needs some counsiling and has some self-esteem issues. I hope she moves on from this and he gets what he deserves.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 3:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i say dont ruin that boys life by filing rape chargescuz ur daughters fast. Thats overboard. He might not even know her real age. I dunno but if its not the first time he probably didnt pressure anyone.

keep track of your daughter
    Anonymous

• Look into counseling. Maybe she needs a healthy place to vent, and plus most counselors can help you as well. Maybe she did it to get attention.

I think that in the heat of the moment I'd want to press charges too. But maybe instead scare the boy, make him think you will. And if you already have, then he shouldn't have done that anyway.
    mommyaunt412

Answer by mommyaunt412 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i would put locks on her window and keep a better eye on her now that you know what shes been doing.
    Anonymous

• I would press charges! He is more than old enough to know better. I snuck out, got caught, my mom put an alarm on the house and did not tell me the code. I couldn't get out after that.
    Anonymous