We all have a lil *gay* in us

well just us ones that watch porn..if you watch a man and woman have sex, you are looking at a womans vagina and it doesnt bother you..you are GAY...
Do you agree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I find women attractive and very sexy.. but could I be with one sexually? No.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Uh, no. I don't get bothered when I see animals mating, but that doesn't mean I am into bestiality.  I am so going anon on this.

Anonymous

• No. If you watch just girls you might just be bi or maybe it's the type of porn. Some pornos are too hard core and gross and the lesbian ones sometimes have a different tone to them. I don't like pornos b/c it's not my thing, but I'll watch them with my husband every now and then, but for the most part I just get different ideas from them :). I don't think what you do in your own bedroom should be the thing that labels you GAY. If you find women in real life attractive then yeah, you might be bi or gay.
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 3:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't think I am gay, but I do find women attarctive. Now Angelena Jolie I might switch teams for her. The old her, like when she was in "Gone in Sixty Seconds". But I don't see most women in a sexual way.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I actually get off on the man pleasing her. Guys gotta be hot though.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• um, no. I dont think or feel anything when/if i see a woman's privates(in a movie of course). I just dont think thats normal. Not everyone has those types of feelings you know.
    Anonymous

• I think everyone is gay to extint.
    Anonymous

• Married (to a man!), don't watch porn, don't like women in general--too catty! lol
    Anonymous

• sin-porn-lust-adultery
    Anonymous

• anon is it adultery if a watch it with my DH or is that a threesom?
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 3:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009