all your questions answered for the newbees

if u think ur preg and dont know when 2 take a test go now! not that hard if u took 1 came out neg. go take a blood test if it came out pos. more than likely ur preg go 2 an OB get blood test. if your between 16-22 wks prenant and dnt feel ur baby it takes time every woman and every baby is different be patient u might feel the baby when you most need a cheering up.if your under the sugested time and it is not your second or third etc. pregnancy holy cracker jacks the baby is small you will feel the joy of it in due time b patient its worth while i am 19 wks with my first and i only get on here 2 blow off some steam and get advice from it or when i really dnt know about something but NOT before i get online or look thrue the questions here before asking im not trying to be a rude person yes we undestand and alot of us feel scared i know i do im doing this alone but we are still here to help im just sayin :) lol thats that

cheny

Asked by cheny at 3:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My journal says almost the same stuff.....

I had to blow off a little steam about this stuff the other day.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• weell i forgot to add something i understand some of you cant afford to go to a doctor ar ur insurace problems there are free clinics just look it up or ask here im sure all of the women here are more than happy to help if you ask for it it is not something to be ashamed of and if you are pregnant think of that baby and how u can start taking care of yourself if not well at least your
    cheny

Answer by cheny at 3:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• AHEM...lol...let it out...
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Women get on here for advise and help. If there question bothers you...here's an idea...ready for it...don't answer it and move on! :)
    Anonymous

• lol i love critisism it shows who really cares
    cheny

Answer by cheny at 4:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Ya I get it sucks seeing repeated questions, but to be honest I asked all the same stuff that I'm asking with my son. It's like...with all the excitement and worry you forget and just want some reassurance.

I know that it's annoying, but I think that people should stop saying rude things (not that your's was necessarily rude, but a lot of replies are) to the girls on here. Try and ignore it and let someone answer their question who actually cares.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Well, the girls asking, am I pregnant, need to just stop or be kicked off, you will only know if ur pregnant, not us. There is many websites they can go to to look up symptoms and ovulation answers and other things before asking us.
    Anonymous