O.k. so who didn't already know

Adam Lambert was gay? He just came out, but who didn't already know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• who the heck is adam lambert?
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• please.. from the word go over here.. and i saw the videos online when he was prading around dry humpig guys..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• There were always rumors, it made it apparent for me when he was always wearing man liner and the earrings, black nails, and his hair! I loved it though! I like his dark look. I still voted for him!
    aebrown

Answer by aebrown at 3:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i knew he was but i still liked him.He is a GREAT singer
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I knew from the moment he came on the tv. I didn't like his style and his voice, so I wasn't upset about him not winning AI and it had nothing to do with him being gay. I didn't care for him before and I still don't like him all that much now that he came out and confirmed it. I do respect him for not dragging on what everybody already knew unlike Clay Akin. I also respect him for saying that he didn't want to 'come out' while the show was in progress because he didn't want it to be a distraction from what he was there to do and that was sing. Being gay is only a small part of who he is; no matter what he does in his personal life he's still an entertainer.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Oh who cares what his sexual orientation is? Hi is phenomenal. He has it all. The voice, the look, the charisma..just like Elvis. Love Adam!!

SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 4:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I still think he's hot!!! My mom was the one who told me he was gay... I didn't want to believe her.. but then I saw the pics online of him tongue-ing another guy. He's still sensational!!!
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 12:08 AM on Jun. 10, 2009