Survey Sites

What are the best survey sites you ladies are using? How much can you make? How much are you making? Please help I need to make some money just got laid off and i want to stay home with my son. Tks Gals.

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 3:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Pine Cone Research
    Lightspeed
    Survey Savvy
    Buzz Answers

Answer by rkoloms at 5:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have created a series of articles on eHow that you might be interested in reading.  They contain some excellent information on working at home as well as resources and links to other jobs similar to what you might like.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I started doing some, but you have to do a bazillion to get any kind of money. If you really want to be able to make money and stay home, let me tell you what I do to actually make money...not just play.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

I make an excellent income with these freeby sites.

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:28 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I work a few times a month selling Scentsy, the wickless candle and actually do quite well. It is a product that sells itself. I've been in it for a year now and I bring in (right now) from $1000.00 to $1500.00 a month. I expect my income to actually double (no kiddin) within 6-8 months.

It was only $99.00 to join, I got everything I needed and I have a great sponser that has helped me to the point that I now sponser 36 people. Our company has a great forum for everyone to communicate so we all stay close together. It is a product, that is giving me an opportunity to do what I want to do. my website: www.scentsy.com/6401 / and my cafemom site here has some information.
    Our territory is so wide open - the opportunity is there for ANYONE to succeed. It is a business, but it is YOUR business. The $99.00 is for your training material & kit. But we are selling by leaps & bounds! Money is here to be made!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 12:00 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I am a sahm, and have tried many ways to make money but many didn't work out for me or never made enough money. But I have since found a great opportunity that has worked for me. This opportunity helps people to bless themselves and their families with the PROSPERITY and ABUNDANCE they deserve. For more information on this wonderful opportunity go to www.UltimateCashOpportunity.com. The best part about this opportunity is there are no products to sell, no inventory, and no chasing you family and friends around to join anything. After you see how wonderful this opportunity is you will WANT to tell everyone you know about it to help them succeed. Most important though is that I hope you find an opportunity that works for YOU. Not everyone is cut out for the same things. Have a wonderful day!
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 2:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2009