Did u ever buy kids toys at a yard sale?

I am wondering if I got a good deal or got taken- I dont go to alot of yard sales. I think I did good. I bought a Mega lego big firetruck truck, and a Mega lego big dump truck, and a fisher price basketball/baseball set and a rocking pony Little Tikes all for $25.00. They where getting ready to put it all away when I got there, so I talked the guy down. Yes, I cleaned everything. Do u go to yard sales?

pamom222

Asked by pamom222 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• yup-all the time. I resell too. Sounds like you got a great deal. Little tikes stuff is awesome!
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I went to more yard sales when my dd was smaller and found alot of good deals. Kids use stuff for such a short period it is usually good for a few children. I would say you got a good deal, but I dont know how much any of those cost new.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• That sounds like a great deal. I don't do yard sales that much (just don't have the time) but I buy used baby toys on Craigslist.com all the time. I got an exersaucer for $20 (retail was $99), a ride along toy for $7, and many other things for a great deal!

A good Lysol bath and they're good as new!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• dang i want to go there... i go ever weekend in the summer, yes you got a great deal.. i buy all kinds of junk i dont need if the price is right..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I LOVE going yard sale-ing!!!
    MrsDuff

Answer by MrsDuff at 10:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009