c-section scar pain..

ok, so were trying to TTC, i had a c-section about two yrs and some mopnths ago with my son, however as of lately i've been having alot of pain where i have my scar at is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i have had to have 2 c- sections 1 in 94 and the other in 96. i still to this day have pains where my scar is. i just assume it is normal. GL on TTC
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I had a c-section 2 1/2 years ago. Sometimes I have pain too especially if I have been walking or working out a lot. My discomfort is only on the right side. I have heard that it can be caused from excessive scar tissue.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 4:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Unfortunately, it is normal for a lot of women. Nice how they leave that out on the "side effects" list, huh? :(
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 11:34 AM on Jun. 12, 2009