How can I be preg and can't feel anything?

newmamma17

Asked by newmamma17 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along?
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• most woman feel the baby around18-20 weeks preg. but 2nd, 3rd babies you feel it sooner like 17 weeks, it all depends if your tiny you feel it sooner.
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• if its your first trimester i felt the same way it all came on the second!!!
    cheny

Answer by cheny at 4:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• With my son, I didn't feel him till I was almost due and even then it wasn't really him I was feeling. I could feel my ribs moving from where he was lodged in them but that was it. No kicking, fluttering, bumps, etc. Kinda weird. Also, I was 97lbs when I got preggo so I was VERY tiny. By the time I delivered at 37.5 weeks, I weighed 135lbs.
    With this baby, I feel her ALLLLLL the time but I didn't start feeling her till about 20 weeks. I started out at 105 with this one and here I am almost 36 weeks and 144lbs but I can feel her move like crazy.
    My midwife said I have a tilted uterus and it may not have straightened out with my son like it has with this one. As long as your Dr is aware of your lack of movement and is not concerned, I wouldn't be either :-) GL and a happy and healthy pregnancy :-)
    Aidans_Mom915

Answer by Aidans_Mom915 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i use to wieght about 85 pounds but now i wieght about 91 pounds and i am 11 weeks and can't feel anything i eat everything and gaining wieght slowly
    newmamma17

Answer by newmamma17 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Its just too early don't worry your baby will be moving around soon and make you all uncomforatable and get in postion that hurt like hell so enjoy the "not feeling pg" moment while you can.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 4:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Well, that's because you're only at 11 weeks! Give it some time momma, especially if it is your first. With mine you couldn't even tell I was pregnant until 6 months.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Not feeling the baby at this stage in your pregnancy is normal, most women feel the baby move between 16 and 20 weeks and dont know it because it is a fluttering feeling. Be patient mama, you will in time
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I felt so little and had so few symptoms that I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was almost 20 weeks. I didn't feel him move until a few weeks after that, and didn't show till 22 or 23 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my boyfriend still don't believe that i am preg because of the movement. he thinks there is no baby but we can get a heart beat every time we go to the doctor.
    newmamma17

Answer by newmamma17 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009