just so confused...i don't know if I should be patient.

so my bf and I have been dating for few months and suddenly there is so much stuff goin on his son was in a bad motor bike accident...his grown daughter had baby and his other daughter is graduating...friends are visiting from out of town. another issue is we live 40 minutes away and he works 6 12hour days. Now all this has kept him so busy he barely has time to even talk to me on the phone. He is the best man I have ever met an is patient and loves my 4 kids...It feels like I am just another burden for him to worry about right now. On the past week on his time off he didnt even consider coming down and seeing me as he used to. I just feel like instead of "makking his heart grow fonder" in my absence he has just forgotten about me or just doesnt care anymore. I am so confused I dont see how someone can say they love you and not be concerned with not seeing me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• he just has alot going on, once everything settles down things will get better
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Personally.,,I say start dating others..You said he is just a boyfriend.He has two many things going on in his life you know that..Go find someone that want to be with you.

Answer by louise2 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Give him time to absorb all this it is all new to him especially if he doesn't have family of his own yet. Either he will come around or not...if not don't take it too bad you said yourself that he works alot and maybe he is just getting plenty of R&R. Or maybe he wished he could just come to you only even though he loves your kids, but somehow is realizing he can't have both. and don't you dare pick him over your kids just bc you feel like you can't do better, let him go you will find someone else just like you found him. Just be patient. In the mean time tell him what you are feeling and tell him to think about it if it does not go your way tell him you understand and move on. GL
    Anonymous

• I think he needs to know that you have needs also.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 4:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• maybe he's secure in the relationship and you are not. He'd let you know if he didn't want to be with you

Answer by admckenzie at 4:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Some guys do not tell you when they are threw with you..They will just ignore you and not call or come over..they hope you just go away...Confront him on his attitude towards the relationship..Tell him what you want..If he is not willing to give you what you want,,find another man who will.

Answer by louise2 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 10, 2009