how can i get my hubby to get male friends

hes out of work n wont let me go out with the girls im thinking if i can find him male friends he wont mind so much u no...

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• check out dad daily.com
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 4:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I guess I am old fashioned but when people go out they are just looking for trouble with all the temptation out there come on someone is bound to fall.
    Just keep you butt at home like a good wifey and be happy you have a man that stays home.
    You might not see it that way now but it will soon come...GL
    Anonymous

• anon 4:25 you're answer killed me that kind of advice makes me happy that I'm not married...
    Anonymous

• get him to watch the movie I Love You Man. That's what it's about. A guy figuring out how to meet male friends. It's really funny but a good story.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• lol i just saw i love you man this weekend. with my man who has NO friends either! but i dont let that stop me from having my friends and my time away from home. i love him but i had a life before he came into the picture. i think its healthy for a relationship for there to be a few hours apart here and there. im not talking going out with or looking for the opposite sex. but just some time to let your hair down with your friends.
    pammd

Answer by pammd at 5:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• um..He "won't let you" go out with the girls????????? Too damn bad! he's not your father. Why should you have to sit home and not have fun because he's not?
    lich663

Answer by lich663 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2009