What is something that you would make sure to have at your wedding reception, or one thing that you would get rid of?

RosePetalTears

Asked by RosePetalTears at 4:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• dessert :) and a photographer! I would forget about expensive table decorations and just use candles.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• open bar!!....lol
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Definatley dancing....to music we both love! I didn't get that....I regret it these days! I did not get to dance with my father nor my hubby....ugh! I've been married for almost 14 yrs.....please..take it from me.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Must haves - good photographer, music

Not as important - super fancy table decorations - candles are a good idea and seasonal flowers in small vases
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• I would not make the guests wait a week for you to get from the church or whatever to the reception.

I do like when they have different food options for younger kids, especially if you are serving something weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jun. 10, 2009