Adult webcam job?

Is it wrong for a married woman to be an adult webcam girl (no nudity) to make some money that the family desperatly needs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• if your hubby is ok w/it then i don't see a problem if the family really needs the money. i'll probably get bashed for saying so, but if you're family needs the money and you that is your only option than no i don't see a problem. but if your hubby has a problem with it than yes theres a problem
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Personally, I wouldn't do it. It's like being a stripper because the family needs the money. There are strip clubs that aren't nudity. It's my own personal values and morals though. I don't believe in sacrificing my body for money. No matter how desperate I am.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• As long as your husband is fine with. There's going to be some people that say its wrong regardlesss of what he says. But its your family that your providing for and your marriage that will suffer any consequences so don't mind those people.

For me, its something that I wouldn't do and my husband would not want me to do it. But like I said. Its your family, your job, your marriage, your decision. Good lcuk
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• if hubby approves it and you don't show your face or let the kids in the room while doing it. Wear a mask is my greatest advice to you.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If your hubs approves then I see nothing wrong with it, to be totally honest times are tough right now and because of that people have to do things that may have never thought of before

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 9, 2009