"the first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act," which would overturn most, if not all federal, state, and local laws which regulate abortions. That is the true extent of Obama’s support for abortion. Well Ladies, did he do that? Every thing we have predicted on what Obama would do he has done? Is his rebellion to this country what you really want?

If Obama becomes the next president, (he is now the current president) passing state-level legislation related to abortion won’t matter much anyway, since, during a speech to Planned Parenthood in 2007, he said that the, and as they have done in the past, there has been little to no coverage of this radical abortion stance from the mainstream news media

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 4:44 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would prefer that if a BABY is alive after a partical birth aborton....That the Act that would protect infants who survived abortions, would be passed and babies to be saved....
    Your Obama keeps killing the bill.....
    The cold fact that Barack Obama voted four separate times in the Illinois state Legislature to deny care to a baby born alive after a botched abortion makes him the most repugnant candidate..."

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I'm not just stating abortion but other things we have evidence about...such as the way he voted in the senate

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• He also said that he'd abolish the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy in the military.

Waiting for that too.

Just because I voted for him, doesn't mean I'm entirely happy with some of the things he is (or is not) doing.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 4:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• "The cold fact that Barack Obama voted four separate times in the Illinois state Legislature to deny care to a baby born alive after a botched abortion makes him the most repugnant candidate..."

wow he got his point across.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• WHO CARES!!!!! ABORTION IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE LEGAL!!!!! STOP STARTING DRAMA!!!
    Anonymous

• Obama’s appointment of Kathleen Sebelius to Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Sebelius is known for her extreme pro-abortion position, such as her support of late term abortions and her close friendship with George Tiller.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Obama’s words to teenagers in 2008 on how condoms are important because he did not want his own daughter “punished with a baby.”

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Obama’s vote to kill a bill similar to the Born Alive Infant Protection Act when it came before the Health and Human Services committee in Illinois. The Act protected infants who survived abortions.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You cannot have your cake and eat it to. You either want sexual education that is actually educating our youth or you want to continue to turn a blind eye to the lust and hormones of the average teenager. If you continue to allow abstinence to be used as sexual education, regardless as to who is doing the teaching, yourself or the school board abortion will continue to be on the rise. I DO NOT AGREE WITH LETTING A CHILD WHO IS BORN ALIVE DIE, HOWEVER, I do agree that a mother should have a choice if her life is in jeopardy. Abortion is a heart wrenching decision, regardless of the gestational age.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 5:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• get over it. Go adopt a 14 year old that is in need of a good home. Instead of dwelling on Beckie Sue's unborn baby, Take your stance and go help a child that is already here and in need of REAL help and REAL love... if you care so much about LIFE.. (which I doubt you do, because I bet you're pro war too) Lovely contradiction don't you think.

Our 11 year old neighbor became pregnant by her grandfather who had been molesting her since she was 8!. Best thing she ever did was have an abortion. If that baby was supposed to be a "blessing" I'd like to know under what circumstances...
    Anonymous