sex and pregnancy.

i'm 14 weeks pregnant. my fiance really wants to have sex and so do i... whats your opinion on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pregnant sex is amazing, especially since you dont have to worry about birth control. I enoyed the hell out of pregnant sex, until it became too uncomfortable and I was just eeeh about it. So go for it and enjoy it while you can!!!!!
    lynmarie813

Answer by lynmarie813 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• why arent you having sex? when i was preg with my son we were even worst haha.. then after i had him i was like eek stay away from me lol.. i say go for it..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• pregnant sex is AMAZING! I loved it...we had sex up until I went into labor...literally!
    I say go for it, and enjoy it!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• go for it...once your 7 months pregnant it aint fun no more
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• have as much as you can now.... at about 7 months you will begin to get so big it will uncomfortable for you... i dont know about him lol.... better enjoy it while you can.... after u have a baby you'll have to wait about 6 weeks to 2 months befor you have sex again [healing time] so nows the time
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Unless you have specific orders from the doctor to refrain, sex during pregnancy is absolutely fine... and enjoyable. :) I agree with everyone else who has responded - enjoy it while you can, because after your belly gets big, it gets a little difficult!
    mamaD2008

Answer by mamaD2008 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009