have you ever considered abortion?

what made you change your mind... and did you feel guilty after for ever e thinking about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope never have and never will. Got pregnant at 15 years old.
    Damions_mom

Answer by Damions_mom at 4:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Not a possibility for me at all....ever and for any reason.
    Anonymous

• yes..i was very very young, now i look at my oldest and he is my love, my baby and he makes me proud.
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I ONLY BELIEVE IN ABORTION IF YOU WERE RAPED BY STRANGER OR FAMALY , IF YOU ARE IN DANGER AND IF YOU ARE UNDER 15YO SO WHEN I GOT PREGNANT ABORTION DIDNT EVEN COME TO MIND MAYBE ADOPTION BUT Y WOULD I ? I MEAN IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO RIGHT I AM RESONSIBBLE FOR MY OWN MIRACLE
    cheny

Answer by cheny at 5:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i was only 19 when i got pregnant, but once i had him i became a pro, and life just got better and busy, dont let people tell you ('your life is over once you have children') its just not true
    guitarmom101

Answer by guitarmom101 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes. I'm pro life but I have such severe depression that I have considered terminating both pregnancies. I wouldn't ever do it but I have considered it. Do I feel guilty? Sometimes but I know why I feel that way and I also know that I would never do it.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Nope, never, it wasn't an option for me! Just because I knew exactally what I was doing even though we weren't trying for a baby yet.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 5:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I was 18 when I found out I was pregnant. I wasn't married, I was terrified and had no clue what I was going to do. But I can honestly say- abortion NEVER crossed my mind. Its not birth control. Things do happen. But its not the babies fault I was having sex and not ready to take responsibility of my actions. So I did take responsibilitly for my actions and had my son, got married, and we live a very happy life.

But no, I never even though of abortion. Its wrong beyond wrong and its for cowards.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 5:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Nope, it never EVER crossed either of our minds. We knew what could possibly become of us being sexually active.
    We're VERY thankful for our son, and woudln't have changed the events of our life for ANYTHING! We're PROUD parents and are VERY PROUD of the life we have!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Since this is my first pregnancy and was planned, no.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 9, 2009