Nude photos

Has anyone on here taken nude photos of themselves for their partners?I'm thinking about doing it for my hubby.I know it will totally shock the shit out of him.I'm a very shy person and even more so about anyone seeing me nude. I just need to find a way to get over my body hang ups.The only thing that really bothers me is my small chest.I'm 30 yrs old and i'm tired of being uncomfortable in my own skin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do it all the time! He's deployed and LOVES them! Problem is he puts them on his computer or ipod and one of his buddies ends up seeing them every time! But it's also like he enjoys showing them off... and it helps him masterbate over their :) I'm sure you wanted to know all that but hey! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• We've taken them together
    Anonymous

• I text my SO "dirty" pictures while he's at work ... We do "SEXting" lol
    Anonymous

• LMAO we do too anon :23...its absolutely fantabulous!!! i kinda quit when witches he works with sit over his shoulder and look at his phone...i made my SO a dvd of pictures of me..and some of us..and some video..lol...hmmm
    Anonymous

• I wish I had the guts to do it, but knowing my luck, they would get lost and my dad would find them or see them on the internet or something, then I would die.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 6:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• you can get very tasteful nude pics of yourself. they will flunt the good aspects of your body and posistion you to inhance your not so great parts (boobs) although I think smaller chested women are sexier!
    Anonymous

• I did every once in a while 4 a nice surprise. =]
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my husband and i dated long distance before we were married and i would set the camera timer and take naughty pictures, i always thought they were cheesy but he loved them. I don't think i'm sexy and i'm not skinny but he seemed to think they were the best things ever. So even though i don't look like a model my husband loves me and i'm sure youe hubby would feel the same way.
    Anonymous