Am I the only one?

For some reason I feel weird giving my son foods that seem like they're for dinner in the morning or for lunch. Like sweet potatoes seem like they should be for dinner haha. Oh and then applesauce only in the morning.

ours

Asked by ours at 5:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm like that sometimes but usually only with dinner foods. He'll get fruit or applesauce at dinner time but never sweet potatoes or stuff like that for lunch or breakfast haha eww.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• LoL i havnt given him dinner foods for breakfast..i didnt realize the thought bothered me until my SO tried to. i was like NOOOO not that one..thats dinner!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Nope. I was/am the same way. When he was getting baby food it was only fruit in the morning, veggies for lunch, and fruit and veggies for dinner. Now, he eats mostly what we eat and it's still fresh fruit in the morning with eggs or cheerios, etc. Lunch he has a carb like pasta with veggies, and dinner he has what we eat lol
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 5:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am the same. LOL Fruit is usually breakfast or snack. Veggies only lunch or dinner. No meat in the morning unless it's eggs..ect. Anyways your not the only one I am completely the same.
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Haha! I did the samething! I actually had everything seperated into it's appropriate meal. That way nothing got screwed up on the days his dad fed him.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I know my husband was heating up some sweet potatoes for breakfast and I was like what are you doing?? He just didn't understand haha.
    ours

Answer by ours at 5:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Well, considering it's ME that eats lasagna for breakfast and pancakes for dinner on a regular basis, i actually AM kinda weird about what DS eats at what time of day! It's actually not bad now that he's older. He usually just shares whatever i'm eating (as long as it's not an ice-cream-for-dinner night! lol!). As long as he gets a good variety, i dont mind too much!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 5:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I was the same way with my son with baby food... usually fruit for breakfast, veges for lunch and dinner. My husband liked giving him yogurt for dinner... but me, it was a breakfast food
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I was the same way when I intro'd solids to my kids. fruits were an any meal thing but veggies were either lunch or dinner...lol.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• If my dd was eat anything other than sweet potatoes.....i would so be that way.....but i dont really have a choice in the matter. lol.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009