I hate my low flow toilet!!!!!! Do you?????

We recently remodeled our bathroom and got a new toilet. Of course its eco friendly. Low flow water, but it stops up all the time now, so sensitive. I have plunged it every other day lately, and we try very hard to keep out tp usage to a minimum, lol.

Anone else with this issue? Or do I just have a defective toilet.

Oh by the way, its not our plumbing b/c it started with the new toilet and the back toilet is always fine. Its b/c the stupid thing doesnt have enough water in it....lol

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 5:23 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Try putting a brick (or whatever you have handy) in the tank to keep the water level higher and it might work better.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• That seems to be a common problem with low flow toilets.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• We had that problem in the last place that we rented. We had to plunge the toilet everyday. But in that case it was the plumbing. We haven't had any problems with the one in our new house. Try the brick idea above or a 1-liter soda bottle filled with water.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:51 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Thanks for the brick idea! Thats an easy solution! I have heard of it before but forgot!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:18 PM on Jun. 10, 2009

• You're welcome! I hope it works for you.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2009