how 2 care 4 marilyn monroe piercing?

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you actually got it pierced professionally then they should of given you after care.
    They should give you a little thingy of sea-salts to mix in with warm water to soak in for 10 minutes several times a day.

Don't use alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have a beautiful classic Marilyn Monroe purse I bought from the flea market for 5 dollars and this older lady in a grocery store offered me 150 for it because it was a collectible or something. Jeff told me don't do it because it might be worth something in the end. I wish I had a pic to show yall.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:28 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Just pour saline water over it. And do not turn it. Use a non alcohol mouthwash after you eat. Don't smoke.
    Anonymous

• What kind of piercing is that?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• what if i dont have saline water? what can i do at home? all i have is mouth wash.. is it the same as warm salts water? if so can i make this at home help.. i didnt go too store too get what ever that stuff is..
    Anonymous

• Go buy some sea salt and add a 1/4 tsp to 8 oz of water and use cotton balls to apply and set the area soak in the water. Make sure the water is very hot as hot as you can handle it. It should heal in about 6 weeks.
    mayas_mom

Answer by mayas_mom at 5:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You can use saline solution for contacts...and no, it is not the mouthwash. The salt water(saline) is for the outside. The mouthwash is for the inside. Did the piercer not tell you all of this? Or give you anything?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• You can also rinse your mouth out with the salt water, I prefer to use the sea salt and hot water to saline sol for contacts. If you want to buy the contact solution, use the one for sensitive eyes, because that's closer to what you need.
    mayas_mom

Answer by mayas_mom at 6:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• yes they told me too get bactine and mix with water 2 times per day !! what is that ?
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• you can just wash the outside with soap only when in the shower though, cause the germs from your fingers or use a qtip. and rinse with mouth wash. non alcohol kind though. and youll be fine. just do it several times a day until its healed. that will be just as good as anything else.
    Anonymous