HOW MANY MOMS ARE READY FOR FATHER'S DAY'S!

IS ANY MOMS OUT THERE THAT IS GOING TO GET THERE DAD'S OR THERE HUSBAND GOOD FOR FATHER'S DAY.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• I'm getting my dad a gift certificate for a pedicure LOL. I had to get a splinter out of his foot the other day, and OMG it took like 30 minutes to break his skin to get to it. He never felt a thing even when his foot was bleeding.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:34 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• my hubby is deployed and will be moving in a couple days to a new base so I wasn't allowed to send anything... just gunna send him an email and celebrate it next year... just like christmas, thanksgiving and every other holiday. My dad lives a country away and I was just gunna give him a call. We've been skipping holidays this year and will make up for them next year!
    Anonymous

• This year I am getting my husband cargo shorts and might take him out to eat . I have to see how money is before I do that. But my 7 year old can't wait to shop for her daddy.
    hotmama846

Answer by hotmama846 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Anybody that needs ideas can look at this Father's Day Link http://www.cjkidz.com/Fathersday.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 8:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't even know when it is.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• FATHER'S DAY IS JUNE 21ST AND I AM GETTING MY HUSBAND SOMETHING TODAY.
    hotmama846

Answer by hotmama846 at 8:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2009