would any of you consider doing the show "Wife Swap"?

those of you who know what it is, would you? Its seems kind of high stress among other things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• i would but i would probley be kinda scared
    Anonymous

• Only if I could permanent swap my husband. lol
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• me and my DH have talked about doing that show, but i dont think we would ever get picked for it cuz we're not extreme enough!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 5:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't think so. After seeing some of the jerks that they pair some wives with, I'd be too afraid I would hit someone if they made me mad! Some of those husbands are downright rude to the woman and I couldn't tolerate that.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 6:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• God NO!!!!!! People who sign up to show the world their own brand of dysfunction - scare me!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• hell yea! everyone on there realizes how much THEIR family means to them not only that i could put up with anyone for a week if they are gonna give me $50k! it would make me appreciate what i have more than i already do........and that doesnt really seem possible!
    KeLiStA

Answer by KeLiStA at 12:19 AM on Jun. 10, 2009