what is your favorite kind of sandwich?

and a recipe for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Muffaletta is my fav. Every time I go to New Orleans I must have one.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Saw this question and just had to answer it! The best sandwhich I ever had is the one my Mom would make. It didn't matter which one it was she always made it the best. I can make a pbj but if she made it, it tasted better. So the recipe is:

one Mom
    one kitchen
    hugs and kisses
    thank you

Invite one Mom to your house and add her to one kitchen. Wait up to 10 minutes for her to whip up something fantabulous. Once served, throw in hugs and kisses followed by a thank you!

NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 12:03 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My favorite sandwich is one we used to have in spain. You would have to go to a specialty shop that sells spanish foods to make it though. You need one small loaf of crusty bread (or you can take one long baguette and cut it into thirds), a few slices of jamon (spanish cured ham), and a few slices of queso Manchego. Drizzle the bread with olive oil. Lay the jamon on top of the bread. Top with the manchego cheese. Broil til the cheese is toasted and top with the other half of the bread. YOu can put mayo on it if you like.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• There is a great sandwich recipe on a site I found the other day at www.thepioneerwoman.com It's great! It's a steak & onion sandwich on hoagie bread.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• My favourite is chicken or turkey with onion and stuffing and mayo.

Curses OP!  Now I have a craving for one!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:30 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• whole grain toast with 1/2 mashed avocado, sliced home grown tomato and a sprinkle of sea salt.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• Turkey gravy sandwiches. Mmmmm! it works best on "crust y bread".
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:20 AM on Jun. 10, 2009