• In the Spotlight:

Did you suffer from headaches in early pregnancy?

I'm currently, 7 weeks along with my second baby. For the past 2-3 weeks I have been getting headaches that are pretty bad in the evenings. I am well hydrated and sleep well including naps in the day time. I eat healthy and exercise too. I didn't have this with my first and am starting to wonder what the heck. Hormones? Vitamin Deficiany?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, I really didn't suffer from anything during pregnancy. But I would ask your doctor what you can take for it.
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Inform your Dr. of the headaches, it could be pregnancy induced hypertension or high bood pressure.
    Anonymous

• I had headaches constantly with my first pregnancy... I lived on tylenol!!! Not so much with the second though... I'd still consult your doctor, though.
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 8:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I had headaches too. Blamed it on my nausea medication though, because they stopped when I stopped taking it.
    Paulam515

Answer by Paulam515 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009