Has anyone had these problems after giving birth?

I started to pump to my DD could drink my breast milk because she would not take to my boob. It has been almost a month since I stoped pumping and I have been leaking a lot ever since. Now my left bob hurts but nothing is really coming out. I'm wondering what if there is something wrong:[ Also I started my period after 10 months of not having it, and yesterday I got a really big headach and had a fever. I have just the fever today and I started my period today. Could the headach and fever be happaning to me because of my period?

mommy-17

Asked by mommy-17 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• I had the leaking problem...and ive been prone to awful headaches ever since ive had my son..i chalked that up to stress though!!! i got my period about 2 months after him...sooo..cant help you with anything else.if it continues u might need to go to the doc...you never know what could be infected or whatever!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Thanks:D
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• It could be mastasis, a clogged milk duct. Do you have red streaks on your breast? I would recommend going to your doctor.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 5:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• well if its really red and hurts it could be clogged i would definately go to the dr mastitis is very serious and it can progress to an abcess which requires surgery. i had mastitis it is not fun at all :(
    Anonymous

• My brests arn't red at all it just hurts a bit.
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I found out what it was. It was a staff infection.
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009