Do you flush every single time you pee?

Do you flush the toliet every time? For the most part I do, but the time's I haven't, I like to think I'm conserving water. LOL Just curious how it works in your household.

shopaholic206

Asked by shopaholic206 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I forget at night and even once in awhile during the day, so I'll pee again, and "save water" too.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• every time... my dh on the other hand dosen't &i get so mad about it, go behind him & flush it... it makes the bathroom stink with pee sitting in the toilet
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I do. But when my brother is over he forgets, and he uses the bathroom we dont. So i dont find it untill like the day after, and it stinks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD. omgosh its gross.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 5:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i agree josie...it gets on my nerves..i asked him about it when we first moved in together and he was like "if its yellow let it mellow if its brown flush it down" lol i was like if it comes out your body into the toilet FLUSH IT!!! PERIOD!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I normally do unless i'm gunna take a shower right after cuz it makes the water go COLD and then it just doesn't get hot for an hour. But right after I usually do.. sometimes I forget and "conserve water" as well! LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Nope i dont during the night idk why but i am too disoriented to even think about flushing
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:43 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• YES I do. and I can't stand it when my youngest stepson gets up a couple times during the night and doesn't flush it!! He'll even miss the toilet. I can't stand the smell of urine. I am so sick of it!!
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 5:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I always flush. I think it's gross not to. My 6 1/2yo must be a conservationist, though. I've started making him clean the toilet everytime he forgets to flush. He's forgetting less often now.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 5:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't during the night because our toilet is super loud, and the bathroom is right next to my daughters room and it wakes her up.
    However, I put that blue bleach stuff in my toilet to prevent any nasty buildup, and flush the toilet the second my daughter wakes up.

CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yes or else it makes the bathroom smell like pee. The only time I don't is if I go right before I jump in the shower and I don't want to flush and mess with the shower temp. so I wait until get out but then I forget..
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 9, 2009