Which do you prefer: Ipod or Zune?

My hubbys ipod has broken 4 times in the past 9 mo (of course, he is in iraq) but we've been hearing thing back and forth between the two and I was curious, which do you prefer?

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH has a Zune, I have a Sansa (I love how tiny it is, but it still has a screen).

We're NOT ipod people.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Ipod
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:45 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• agreed, ipod
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have an iPod Nano and Shuffle. I love them both! I think the Zune is cute, but I haven't seen/hard anything about them.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:59 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• iPod.
    I believe that you, or your husband, should contact the iPod company directly about his problem with their product breaking on him so many times. Perhaps he needs a protective case that is sturdier and thicker than average and iPod can create something just for people with his lifestyle. They can come in all sorts of colors, even cammy design, and be approved for workers who are in the military, construction, or extreme sports....anything rugged. I think it would be awesome to have bullet-proof protective cases for the MA's, MP's, etc. :)
    Anyhow, I hope your husband's iPod doesn't get broken anymore and I hope iPod is able to accomodate him with a more suitable protective cover.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009