What should i wear, and how should i do my hair?

Today is my husbands and i second anniversary. Our first anniversary didnt go so well, because my daughter was 6 months old, and got air vacced into a bigger hospital for stopping breathing.

This time im almost 38 weeks pregnant, and we cant affor much. But we choose to go to the movies. What should i wear and how should i do my hair?
I want to look nice for him, but i dont want to over do it.

Any suggestions can help.

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• Wear some black slacks, a nice shirt. Nothing fancy, just nice. Throw your hair into an updo and call it good.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yeah well more like dressy black capri's with a pretty color matching shirt. Some nice comfy matching sandals and either straighten you hair. Or do like a lil bump in the front with a bun and a lil eyeshadow and gloss. Just because your prego don't mean you can't be sexy lol have fun!
    MzBee2009

Answer by MzBee2009 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009