how many of you...

who already have babies/kids delivered on your due date? im due TOMORROW and REALLY REALLY hoping a miracle happens i go into labor tonight/tomorrow.

Im terrified of going over my due date.. Ive head wayy too many horror stories about stillbirths due to being over due.

And any of you that did the castor oil how many of you did it work for? Im seriously considering it at this point; ive had so much sex, walked a ton, and had my membranes stripped TWICE and shes STILL refusing. lol.

USMC_Elisa

Asked by USMC_Elisa at 5:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Obviously she isnt ready yet. And your due date is only an estimate. You could actually only be 38 weeks. You should always give or take 2 weeks from the due date you get, because not even docs. can tell you the exact date you concieved or implanted!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 5:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I was two days over and I had no issues. I didn't do anything different. I did happen to walk on my due date. But, no oil or anything.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:55 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I went into Natural (not induced) labor on my due date with my little girl, I thought that i was gonna be prego forever.. But I did eat mexican the day before, which i am told spicy food puts u into labor.. as well as fresh pineapple and lots of walking.. and if you are slightly dehydrated it will cause you to contract.. hmmm.. lots of doo's and don't tho LOL good luck!
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 5:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• heard castor oil isn't a good idea unless you are close anyway..because it could make your baby have a BM if you aren't ready and thats dangerous as it could cause them to swallow it while in the womb..Castor Oil just puts u over the edge and makes u go on into labor.. Good luck tho, if you find something that works.. keep me posted ! :)
    Mom2Meredith

Answer by Mom2Meredith at 5:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I did the castor oil thing....it didn't work,it gave me diahrea (sp?)....but no baby. Only my third child actually came on the due date.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 9, 2009