When is the best time to concieve?

ElizabethHorne

Asked by ElizabethHorne at 5:58 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When you are ovulating. 2 weeks after your period.

You can get a monitor that will tell you when you are ovulating, or you can just go with the flow. The more you stress about it, the more you jeopardize your chances of actually getting pregnant.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:00 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Get the ovulation tests. They worked for me. So I know when ovulation is about to happen. Ovulation kits detect the LH surge that kicks off ovulation usually within 6-36 hours(is what I've heard and read). Temping also helps alot but that only tells you that ovulation has happened, doesn't tell you when you are. Cervical mucus-the egg white stretchy stuff is a sign to. Go to fertilityfriend.com they have alot of answers. Good Luck!!!
    Anonymous