welfare system

How many of you abuse it? Do you no anyone that does?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Like anyone will tell you. Do you abuse it?
    Anonymous

• i actually need it...and no i dont kno anyone that does.. i dont know anyone in this state lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• yep i abuse it. i work under the table. dont care either
    Anonymous

• LMAO
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• No , No
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I don't know anyone personally abusing it, but when I go to the wic office because my husband just became unemployed and am told that I don't qualify (when we only want it for a few months to help until he finds another job) but there are tons of young girls with tons of babies in the waiting room and you know they are not being denied and most likely not looking for work either, I get very angry.
    Anonymous

• No, we aren't on 'welfare,' but we sure could use a little help with some food stamps each month. Unfortunately, it is frowned upon for military to apply for 'welfare' unless it is WIC so we just have to stick it out no matter how little we get paid.
    Anonymous

• My SIL abuses it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• never been on it...and yes I know more than a few who abuse the hell out of it..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i get fs and ds gets medicaid, we don not abuse it we actually need it, but i have a SIL who abuses it, trades her fs for pot, and since i can't prove it she can't get busted
    Anonymous