Why are you not screaming about this?

Is it that you just don't care because it doesn't invo
lve you? Obama has made himself judge and jury in this Chrysler debacle. He has disregarded our constitution and our laws in giving the UAW a huge percentage of the company. I am proud of Indiana taking the initiative to stop this process. Their state workers have secured debt and should come first by law. He made up his own bankruptcy court with his own rules witch is illegal. He is firing hundreds of people who run perfectly profitable dealerships with absolutely no reason or compensation. In fact he is said sell your cars by friday (last friday)or you are out of luck. Any cars left over will not have warranties honored if sold. Why not let dealers them sell them? This is wrong on so many levels and even if you don't own or know someone affected you should be enraged that our government is trying to do this and get away with it.

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am realitively sure that most people don't think it has anything to do with them. Sad, isn't it?
    Anonymous

• I am and Obama is on his way out.

I predict he will be impeached eventually, and /or great civil unrest.

He DESERVES to be impeached and all the people who voted for him deserve whatever financial ill befalls them, but I guess you can't mourn a financial upheaval if you never had any finances to begin with. Just thinking of all the sardine cans I see driving around with Obama stickers on their bumpers.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:22 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• So if he violates the constitution, can he be impeached?
    Anonymous

• Why pay attention to what Obama actually does when there's so much to discuss about things he has absolutely no control over - like abortion and gay marriage?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yep, Just one step closer to making the US a socialist nation. But just as people were when they voted for him, they are somehow still blinded to his agenda to destroy our nation.

Anonymous

• I would love to poll all the welfare recipients if their financial positions are any better since voting him in office as they thought he was going to hand out free cash to all them as well as pay their mortgages, car payments and all sorts of ridiculous things, just because he's part black too.

WISE UP AMERICA... OBAMA IS TAKING US FOR A RIDE... STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Anonymous

• What is going on in Chrysler is AGAINST THE LAW. Apparently Obama, his admin, and car czars feel they are ABOVE THE LAW. The law REQIURES Chrysler to pay bond holders first and at 100%. They are suppose to be PROTECTED during bankruptcy. The only ones who were truly protected? The UAW. Apparently votes equate to dismissing the law in the Obama administration. For a constitutional Lawyer, he sucks at issues involving the Constitution..
    Where is this CHANGE we can believe in? I don't believe in jack diddly he is doing for this country. He has a self-fullfilling agenda and is NOT to honor the Constitution. And anyone who brings up Bush? move on. You all who bring up Bush, do it to avoid the REAL ISSUES.

This IS about OBAMA. THIS IS REAL.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• OK really he is not going to be impeached that's just crazy if bush wasn't Obama won't either and on top of that you all need to have a little faith. Bush is the one that sent this country down the crapper would you like to explain how you would fix the problems in the world? I mean you are so good at critizing what he is doing well what would you do??

Anonymous

• Just thinking of all the sardine cans I see driving around with Obama stickers on their bumpers.
    ------------------------------------
    ROFLMAO....So i guess a 2007 Audi is a sardine can huh? Why do some ASSumme that the people who voted for him are poor. Amazing. Yes i am proud that i voted for him and i do not regret it AT ALL.
    Anonymous

• Again, ignore the the anon without a clue and DEBATE THE REAL ISSUE!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 9, 2009