moms are superheros without the cape....

so if you could have super hero powers, what would your power be?

i would have mind control (for those days where kids dont want to behave lol), super human energy, super speed, and the ability to clone myself. what would your powers be?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 8 arms so I could get more done at once, x-ray vision so I could see though walls for when my 2 year old locks himself in his room, or for when he won't go to sleep and I can make sure he isn't crawling out of his crib (you know when all of a sudden it gets all quiet and you don't know if they are laying down or doing something bad, but you don't want to check incase they are actually starting to fall asleep??), and the mind control sounds excellent!!
    SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 6:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• The energy sounds good and the power to clean the entire house just by thinkin about it. and the laundry. And the ability to potty train in one shot. oh the possibilities........
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 6:27 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• lol, we have been watching incredibles lately and I asked my husband what powers he would picture me having and what would my name be. He said I would be able to levitate (sp?) and my name would be "airhead girl" lol!!!
    but as supermom, I would be able to read people's thought.... hmmm I don't know, that would be kind of scary actually. I'll have to think about it.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• def the ability to clean the house by thinking of it, potty training in one day all for that one too. otherwise, i'd snap my fingers and money would appear, the ability to look at a child/baby and stop the tantrums/crying, and seeing through walls.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:42 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I have a cape.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Unlimited energy, focus, and memory.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009