Do you like hardcore romance novels?

I would love some recommendations. I like the trashy stuff lol. In this time period. I'm going anon ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't really like to read romance novels much, but I am in the middle of writing one....but if I ever get it published it will be under a pseudonym so no one knows it was me!
    Anonymous

• Well I'm sure your contribution to erotic fantasy will be appreciated(not sarcastic).

Anonymous

• :) I mostly just thought it would be fun to write a romance novel, but we'll see how it turns out!
    Anonymous

• If you are looking for just really hot romance, Harlequin has a line called Blaze with a lot of authors. If you are looking for Romantic Erotica (romantica) you could try Liquid Silver, Spice, Kensington Aphrodesia, Brava, or Ellora's Cave books.
    I have never read them, but I asked my mom (who writes Harlequin Historicals) and those are the suggestions she is giving. Hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• Let's find some together. I cant' stand Harlequin crap though. I call those template books where they write one book then change the names and settings and send it out as another book! Most I have read were corny anyway. I want to read something exciting that a "real" writer writes. One who can make you feel like you are experiencing the moment not just reading about it. I have not found one of those since Ann Rice's Claiming of Sleeping Beauty trilogy! Now those got my blood pumping and I was humping SO constantly! It's NOT a vampire book. She writes under another name for these books and I forgot what it is but the title will help you find it.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:11 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• OP ... * admckenzie...These are short stories that will get you going...they leave me wanting to read a full novel of trash. Some of the language can be crass..even for me;) I like to read it about 20min before DH comes home.http://www.lustylibrary.com/Category/Straight/catlist_4_

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• i like romance books. I've read harlequin, silhouette, zebra, all kinds. I have been doing a search looking for some good hardcore romance or erotica books. but i am not finding much in actual print paperback or hardcover. I dont have an e reader and just want to buy something in print. I have been to that elloras cave site and the siren site. But im just seeing the e reader books. Does anybody know where i can buy something really good? I mean, thats the whole purpose of reading huh to be entertained. I mean, i can surely appreciate a good sappy book about love but sometimes you need a little more. Borderline book. Yall let me know what yall have heard about and ill try some of these links yall put up.
    angelbritnee

Answer by angelbritnee at 9:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2011