Does anyone know of an inexpensive way of moving across the country or know someone who needs live in childcare in the Phoenix area?

I just left the job that i started in February. I have been paid only $1000 since then and have been called f#&^$* retard, fat, retard, been hit, shoved, shouted at and completely disrespected on a daily basis. It was time that I left this position and I just found out that the 12yr old has been plotting for this since I got here. I need a new job and would like for it to be in AZ if possible as I have family out there.

jenniferinvt23

Asked by jenniferinvt23 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• The cheapest way to move is to get rid of as much stuff as you can. If you use a mover, they charge my how much all of your stuff weighs. My dh did a price comparison between using movers and the POD, it was less expensive to have movers take our stuff than POD. You could use U-Haul or Pensky if you don't have too much. You would have to load everything onto the truck yourself.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 7:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• mm only take what u need and fit it all in your car
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 12:24 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• www.sittercity.com

Answer by rkoloms at 6:56 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• DO NOT use a mover, tooo expensive
    if you have to go quick, take only the necesities, shove them in your car, get bread peanut butter and jelly, some water and stay at cheap but safe places..oh and dont fill up at places right off the freeway they are the most expensive drive about a mile in to see if there is anything chaperr.
    good luck
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 4:39 PM on Jun. 10, 2009