How do i get Blue kool-aid out of my white carpet?

My 2 year old had some kool aid ( blue ) and spilled it all over my white carpet ( i was trying to teach her how to use a big girl cup ) anyway didnt go so well and i try oxi clean but that didnt help it smeered it help!

Lilysmom1988

Asked by Lilysmom1988 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When you find out the answer all of us mother would love to know the answer to this question. My experience is carpet cleaner will help lighten it but it won't get it totally out. My 2-yr-old spilled his red Kool-Aid on the carpet. I have a light pink stain. Good luck.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:56 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Lol. Next time teach her house to use the big girl cup with water in it. Or still do the kool-aid but in a different room. That was a disaster waiting to happen.

Try stain removing foam for upholstery. Then vacuum it off
    Anonymous

• The Tide stain pen got grape juice out of my daughters favorite bright white teddy bear. Not sure about carpet though or a large stain. Maybe putting a little bleach in the cleaner you use? Good luck.-
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:25 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Pour white vinegar over the spot then take a towel and press it into the wet spot. Don't rub because it can spread. So pour small amounts and work in a small spot at a time. This should do the trick.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• try shaving cream.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jun. 10, 2009

• MAGIC ERASER..IT WILL BREAK UP BUT IT DOES GET IT OUT ......BUT IF ITS OVER A LARGE AREA YOU MIGHT GIVE UP LOL!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2009