Could I be Pregnant?

I had my period on apr 5th for 1 day only and it was spotty, may my period was 2 day late and was spotty for 3 days not my normal flow. Ibeen having sore breast off and on for the past two months ...with the tiny bumps around my nipple tht hurts at times..... i have not had a postive pregnancy test.....went to the doctor still no postive urine test.....could this be just an hormonal change that not caused by pregnancy?

tc2luv4luv

Asked by tc2luv4luv at 6:48 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it can or an irregular period. but you could take a blood test.
    marletsmom

Answer by marletsmom at 7:05 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• Yeah if it is not your regular period than you could be preg. I had negative test with 2 of my kids and the only way I found out is by getting a blood test!!

SD777

Answer by SD777 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• wait and take another urin test i had to i got a false three days ago and last night i got a positive and with some weomn the level can be low and undetectabel
    newmom461

Answer by newmom461 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• The more you stress about being PG (whether it is wanted or not) The more symptoms you will notice. When we were TTC DD I though I was PG every month for 7 months! I had every symptom in the book each time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2009