I cought my husband trying to buy steroids? Can I trust him? What Do I Do???

My husband and I want to get into shape. We've been pretty consumed by it. I just figured we would eat right, and go to the gym, and be active, like... indefinately. But, yesterday I cought him trying to buy steroids from an online friend. He was being so sneeky about how to pay and where to mail it... he knew how upset I would be. Now I feel like I can't trust him with anything. And, I'm not sure if I'm overreacting. Technically, he didn't do anything wrong because I caught him before he took the drugs, but I still feel so betrayed. We have two young children and it's seems like such a terrible, selfish risk to take. I almost feel like I can't love him if I can't trust him and I'm not sure if I can. I also found a recent picture in his email account of an old girlfriend posing nude for him. He says she was just beeing needy and it didn't mean anything... but why then did he keep the picture? I know he's not cheating... but?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Health

• that's really shady of him to try to buy drugs behind your back. I don't really have any advice on that part, but I do know that I would be LIVID if I found a naked picture of my SO's ex saved on the computer. I think that you have every right not to trust him at this point. The only advice I can give you is try to talk to him about it && get to the bottom of it all. If you guys can't come to an agreement, or he seems like he doesn't feel bad about it or want to fix himself && your relationship, then you might have to leave him. You can't have any type of relationship without trust && I'm really sorry that this is happening to you && your children.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• He saved the picture in a separate folder with some other friends emails. It was months old and had kinky inuendo with it. I just don't understand his need to save it. There was obviously some reason he moved the picture... I don't know... I am really upset about the steroids. He knows that I had an abusive boyfriend in college. He knows it was steroid related. He knows how I feel about it. His email expressed a need to pay through paypal so his "wife" wouldn't see a blank check stub and ask about it. He's never lied to me before (I don't think) and now I am questioning every word that comes out of his mouth. How irresponsible could he be. Steroids cost hondreds of dollars a month... are illegal... are dangerous physically... and warp your mental capacity... make you voilent. And the picture bothers me because he kept it. Why did he keep it? WTF?
    alibean

Answer by alibean at 6:51 PM on Jun. 9, 2009