Will a disposable vinyl glove work as a condom?

If someone was out of condoms and used a disposable vinyl glove as a condom...and there was no visible holes, do you think it would work, as long as it stayed on? Legitimate question...please no freaking out on me for being irresponsible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Aug. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ugh, are you serious?? LOL! Maybe you could buy some condoms or just not have sex until you get some. I don't think it would be a very safe method of birth control. Maybe it's just me...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• No Reneek3 you are right. Just go buy some or wait till you get some . Do you have a clinic that gives you free condoms.
    babygirl419

Answer by babygirl419 at 12:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• confused

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• Heck, How does it stay on? I mean condoms don't always stay on and they are made to fit. So how would a glove stay on. I say if you really need it that bad, oral sex and use some toys.. but don't engage in intercourse, its not safe.
    Xalena831

Answer by Xalena831 at 12:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• No it will not prevent pregnancy or std's.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 12:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• omg! send his butt 2 the corner store girl!! Condoms sometime fall off and get stuck inside.. do u really want an exam glove stuck up in there. Please, u can't need it that bad lmao!
    DestinyRule

Answer by DestinyRule at 1:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• besides all of the obvious reasons as stated above... it's not sterile! at least a condom is wrapped up and clean.. do u really want to stick anything that is not clean inside u?? and a lot of latex gloves have a powder dusted on it so they don't stick to your hand.. so either he would get the powder inside of him or you would. talk about INFECTION!! eww!
    MKW143

Answer by MKW143 at 1:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• I don't think this would be a good idea, however, I doubt the powder on the gloves would cause infection. It's not bacteria, it's powder.
    MomOfTwo1978

Answer by MomOfTwo1978 at 1:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• Ummm... I'm not going to freak out on you, but if you're considering doing this or HAVE done this, you shouldn't be having sex. Seriously. If you can't buy methods of BC, then don't spread your legs. I'm sure it sounds harsh, but the realities of pregnancy, HIV, the Clap, etc. are harsh too.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 2:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2008

• Are you serious?????!!!!!!
    Myboysmom08

Answer by Myboysmom08 at 2:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2008