Don't you HATE it when crabby ass old women get on CM and bash teen moms?

God! Some of them are like 30. What are they thinking, who wants their opinions anyway?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jun. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• TMN...My guess is that she wasn't 16. My suspicion is that she is one of our "respectable" moms causing trouble...using the label teen to make people angry.
    Anonymous

• This isnt fun.
    Anonymous

• i don't like bashing teen moms, i myself became a mother when i was 19. however, like a previous post from a girl who let 4 guys gang bang her and is now pregnant and considering abortion, well teen moms like that deserve far worse than bashing.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• BTW, 30 is not old lol.
    tnm786

• I don't think any of it is constructivn or productive in any way. It's all just to start useless unnecessary drama. Get over it!!! If you don't want to hear from whoever might answer your questions, don't post them!
    Anonymous

• Hey, I am in my 40's and I am not crabby. My ass might be, but I am not. And won't you also be a mom when you are in your 30's? I think it's once a mom, always a mom, unless times have changed! LOL! Lighten up, it's all fun online.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:07 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• i am real. i'm right here. i am 16!! and yeah i hate it when old owmen think they know everything.
    Sexymami69

Answer by Sexymami69 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• This is Cafemom anybody gets bashed. Get used to it. You will be bashed for using a blue pen instead of a red pen, or using Scotts tissue instead of Charmin. Get over it.
    Anonymous

• I also don't think it's right to bash on teen moms. I wasn't a teen mother but I did get a lot of help from one! There are instances where choices might not have been right to make that teen a mother but either way they still are! To me all it takes to be a great mom is taking care of your kids and providing for their safety and needs. Some teen moms are actually more responsible and understanding than older mothers!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 9, 2009

• well if you ask a question and they answer suck it up and deal with it or dont ask! im technically a teen mom i got pregnant at 19 had my dd at 20, but people are entitled to opinions as long as you are doing the best you can for her and being the best mommy you can be dont worry about it. why let it bother you????
    Anonymous